Hello and happy Wednesday! Today starts a new challenge over at Add A Little Dazzle. This week we have a super fun challenge for you….. A Colour Combo. Now all you need do is make a project using ‘Red, White and Blue’ or if your not feeling up to that you can always go anything goes and link up, we just love to see what you create!
Here’s my project…
* Die cut some clouds from Lawn Fawn ‘Spring Showers dies’ out of post-it notes and stick on the project where you want your clouds to go.
* Using a blending tool and Distress Ink ‘Peacock Feathers’ add ink to your card layer being extra careful around the cloud masks. Once finished inking remove the cloud masks. I love this effect and really should do it more often.
* Stamp the sentiment from Avery Elle ‘Sending You’ using black ink.
* Stamp the paper airplanes from the set onto some Ocean Blue Add A Little Dazzle Craft Metal, leave to dry and then cut out.
* Add some of the movement lines from the stamp set in grey ending where you want the planes to be placed.
* Stamp some red hearts.
Even this is a super simple card it really packs a punch with the shiny metal planes and the pop of red… love it!
Thanks for popping by!
Hugs Lydia xxx