Happy Friday everyone. i don’t know if it’s just me but this week has seemed to glide by at a snails pace…. I actually thought it was Friday yesterday ?!?! As they say nothing ruins your Friday like realising its Thursday…. well that’s how I felt yesterday… oh well it’s Friday now 😀 !
So today I’m sharing with you a freshly inked set… Lawn Fawns ‘Let’s Roll’….
*Firstly I cut the small banner from Lawn Fawns ‘Stitched Party Banners’ out of stamping card.
* To create the little scene I firstly stamped the green sauce and masked it, then stamped the sushi rolls and masked them, then stamped the soy bottle and masked that and then stamped the wooden dish.
* While all the masks were still on I stamped the flowers from the set in a light grey so they would look like they were behind the food.
* Using Copics I then coloured in the scene.
* Add some twine bows to the banners holes.
* Cover the card with a piece of stripy paper from Lawn Fawn ‘Let’s Polka’ 6×6 pad.
I think this is such a cute card just to say hi to a friend.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs Lydia xxx