Follow:
Stamping

Case Study Challenge

Feeling good today, although the other half has ‘man-flu’ 🙁 bless him. Hope everyone else in blog-land is feeling good though.

So I attempted the Case Study challenge again this week as my first attempt went really well- I got into the top 3 !!! Whoo-hoo, get me. Here’s my card for today (just thought I should say that I love it and really enjoyed making it) …

How great is my transparent rosette flower???? I just think its sooo fun. The tape measure stamp is from MME ‘Indie Chic’ collection and I stamped it a number of times onto acetate, then cut them up into a number of short strips and attached them with a brad. So cute.

The paper is from the first Lost and Found collection from MME. I chose four papers that went great together, three of which I used a border punch on to get the petticoat effect.

The sentiment is from Unity- it is a SOTM stamp and I’m sooo glad I joined this club as the stamps that pop through my letterbox once a week are fab.

The dress-form stamp is from MME (I may have a tiny obsession) and I have stamped this on to acetate so I could get the script to come off the side of the card.

Hope you like it and maybe inspire you to give this cute little rosette a go xxxxxx

Crafty-embblies dressmaker
Stampalot border punch
The Ribbon Reel neutrals, damask (black damask paper) and ribbon
The Paper Girls transparency
One Crazy Stamper acetate
Case Study sketch
Simon Says Stamp border punch

Share on
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like