well i finally got round to taking some piccies while i was making one of these gorgeous paper flowers.
What you will need- pages from an old book, tea bag, deckle edge sissors, heat gun, heat resistant mat and a brad.
1. Cut out 8 circles using the deckle edged sissor (you could use plain sissors or a punch to do this).
2. Tea stain the circles- i find two layers of tea stain gets a better colour and also if you use a heat gun to dry them they get a really old look
(the first circle only has one layer of tea, the one on the right has two- i like this one better).
3. Then dampen the circles on both sides (you could just leave the second layer of tea damp but i find doing it this way works better) and poke a hole in the centre of each circle and then push the brad through all layers and spread the spilt pin at the back .
(It doesn’t matter what colour the brad is as you won’t see it anyway.)
4. You then need to scrunch up all the layers one by one around the brad.
5. carefully open up the flower and play around with the petals until your happy with the effect then leave to dry- or if you want to use it straight away blast it with a heat tool.
i hope you enjoy playing with these as much as i do xxxxxx